Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My husbands amazing results!!

I have officially completed my challenge and I am beyond happy with my results. I lost 6 pounds and 11 inches total. I lost my belly fat I wanted to and now I have added the elite performance line and am adding lean muscle. I will post some before and after pictures later this week! 

My husband on the other hand did this challenge to completely prove it wrong. He thought he was doing everything right, but still couldn't gain the weight he wanted to. He has an incredibly fast metabolism and had to eat a lot of food just to keep the weight he was at. He used to be a power lifter and was amazing at it, he went to worlds and got second in his age and weight group. He never could get above 125 lbs. I introduced him to the products and he was so skeptical to start, but to support me he decided he would learn more. He was more motivated when he heard more stories and started his 24 day challenge with some added products from the elite performance line.  To this day he is up 16 pounds of lean muscle and is so happy and full of energy. He has had a total body transformation, I can not wait to see where this takes him! 
He is truly a champion! 
Message or comment below if you want more details on how he got his results :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment