Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Protein pancakes



I made some AMAZING protein pancakes the other day and now I am officially obsessed! My husband begs me to make them all the time. Oh and I forgot to mention I had never made a pancake before let alone ate one, because I was convinced I would hate them for some reason. Well I love these and I could probably eat them everyday :)

1 scoop Advocare muscle gain 
1/3 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 egg white
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking powder 

Mix all the ingredients, then I add peanut butter chips and then cook like regular pancakes :)
I'm weird and like them best cold by themselves or I add fresh fruit; my husband eats them hot and with nothing on them. Some people like to add natural honey or natural peanut butter too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment