Monday, July 21, 2014

Dare to Advocare

For those of you that have made it to my site you probably have some sort of interest in advocare, whether it be to lose fat, gain energy, or to financially be in a better place. Now your probably wondering whats different about advocare; there are a million different diets out there, a million different energy drinks, and a million ways to make money-why should you choose advocare? I could spout off to you plenty of facts that are truly facts, but can be found on any website or I could tell you my legitimate reasons I chose advocare.

My story:
Growing up I was an athlete, through college I ran cross country and track.... I was constantly working out; my body had enough once I graduated and I needed a break. I always have eaten pretty healthy but I do have a pretty big sweet tooth. Once my body regrouped I started to workout again, but in no way was I ready to do a 15 mile run again. I love working out and being fit but I was enjoying not having to do atleast 8 miles to get a real work out in. I missed being on a team and being part of something that was motivating to not only me but contagious to the people I was around. I also wanted to look healthier and lose fat, while also gaining energy because it felt like I was ALWAYS tired. Then I found advocare.... I am a big skeptic about diets and supplements but I figured I would hear it out.....I went to my first mixer and drank the kool-aid....okay well it was really spark, but if you have had a spark before you will know what I am talking about. I felt amazing!!! I went home and blathered on to my husband about how great the mixer was and cleaned the whole house top to bottom....he thought I went crazy. What I love about spark is that it isn't a jittery feeling its an energized, focused feeling. I love the fact that that chemically spark is amazing for my body and thats why I feel energized, its not unhealthy things making me feel energized. So first off spark is a main reason I love advocare... I have never felt more focused before (where was this when I was in college)!! Okay next I love the people, every single person I have met through advocare is so nice and happy... we need more happy people in the world. I figured if all these great people were on advocare products and they all vouched much of their happiness rooting from advocare I should give it a shot. Okay so I am a bit of a nerd when it comes to science... when I heard who the scientists were behind the products I figured advocare had to be pretty legit, with more research I fell in love with the products without even taking them. I looked chemically at the products and the science behind it; everything flows and makes sense. And for me like I said I have always been a big skeptic so once I heard who the UNPAID endorsers were I was a lot less skeptical, then I found out that advocare uses informed choice to really keep on top of the ingredients within the products; I think its so important for health companies to stay on top of their ingredients otherwise you end up with protein that is slowly tearing apart your body instead of helping. Last but not least I love that advocare promotes that it is a lifestyle changer, it is an elite nutritional company; I dont ever want to go on a diet and then gain the weight back that I just worked so hard to lose. I want to make that change in my life and have a real start to changing my life so with the 24 day challenge I was able to say on this day forward I am making a lifestyle change and am going to teach my body to burn fat and be more nutrionally fit. I want to share it with everyone I possibly can so that they can make a change in their life and become a healthier, happier, more energetic person. I looked through the testimonials,  I heard testimonials from real people and I thoroughly did my research and I found no reason not to take the chance. I want to be a part of a company that promotes a healthy lifestyle not crash dieting and limiting what I can eat. There is so much more to tell but I don't want to take your whole day....
so those are the main reasons I took the dare to advocare and signed up for the 24 day challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment