Thursday, July 24, 2014

Day 4


So this morning I couldn't help myself....I weighed and measured myself. It isn't recommended to weigh and measure yourself again until day 11 but I have been feeling so great these last few days that I absolutely couldn't help myself! I am down 5 lbs and an inch in my belly, an inch around my hips, and half an inch on each thigh!!!! Can you say amazing, I am literally on the morning of day 4 with those results! My husband has been commenting that I look more toned, which as you know if my main goal! Not to mention my energy level is through the roof, I feel so great during all of my workouts and I never feel hungry. I have been getting in delicious meals and feeling satisfied with each meal.  It wasn't hard getting in my meals during work, I snuck away for a few minutes to eat and didn't never skipped a beat. 

Day 3 meals:
7:00 am
Catalyst
Spark

7:30 am
Fiber drink
Eggs
Oatmeal
Blueberries

10:00 am
Apple
Sunflower butter

1:00 pm
Salmon
Lentils
Cucumbers

2:00 pm
Spark
Catalyst
(Work out)

4:00 pm
Apple 
Strawberries

6:30 pm
Omegaplex
Spinach salad
With cucumbers and tomatoes
Tuna

8:30 pm
Tiny tablespoon sunflower butter

10:00 pm
Herbal cleanse tablets
Catalyst

I hope everyone has a great day! Remember to comment below to contact me about starting your challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment